Samsung Biologics raises annual estimated earnings to W3.6t
简介Samsung Biologics has raised the full-year earnings estimate in its company guidance again to 3.6 tr ...
Samsung Biologics has raised the full-year earnings estimate in its company guidance again to 3.6 trillion won ($2.6 billion) for this year, up some 20 percent from last year, according to its regulatory filing released on Wednesday.
It was the second time this year for Samsung Biologics to increase the estimate of its annual earnings. Earlier in April, the company raised its estimated earnings from sales to 3.52 trillion won.
“(Samsung Biologics) has readjusted (the estimated earnings in its) annual company guidance again, mainly based on large-sized contract manufacturing orders from international pharmaceutical companies this year,” an official from Samsung Biologics said.
In 2023, the company’s accumulated order value reached some 2.7 trillion won, backed by its large-scale contracts with Pfizer, Novartis and BMS.
Many of its clients, including GSK, Roche, Novartis, Pfizer and Eli Lilly, have also agreed with Samsung Biologics to expand their existing contract manufacturing deals, helping the company to post improved earnings this year.
The combined value of deals that have been expanded from existing deals has reached 986.2 billion won as of September, according to Samsung Biologics.
Samsung Biologics expects its earnings to improve particularly in the third quarter, in which revenue from the company’s fourth plant will start to be included.
“The utilization rate of the fourth plant has been increasing faster than expected,” the official from Samsung Biologics said.
김성원 국민의힘 의원이 지난 6월 19일 오전 서울 여의도 국회 의원회관에서 열린 제3회 UCAI 포럼 세미나 : 금융 범죄 예방과 경쟁력 강화를 위한 한·미 AI 협력 세미나에서 ...
Runaway inflation is putting pressure on the economically vulnerable across various walks of life, a ...
South Korea’s human rights commission on Tuesday called for the Korean government to abolish the dea ...
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- MBK chairman's novel 'Offerings' to hit big screen in Hollywood
- Uncertainties remain for Samsung, SK after US eases export controls
- Jungkook becomes first Korean soloist to log 2 songs in Top 5 of Billboard's Hot 100
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”
- [Photo News] Housing solutions in Asia
MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
[Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- S. Korea has 'no urgency' to cut key lending rate soon: IMF director
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- 기세 올린 이재명 체제…이번엔 한동훈 겨냥 공세 집중
- [Herald Interview] Indonesia's Aladin Bank CEO eyes digital banking partnerships with Korea
- S. Korea may decide to increase medical student quota as early as next week
- [Photo News] 2023 Sea Art Festival returns to Busan's Ilgwang Beach
- Yoon vows to sternly respond to N. Korea's threats through S. Korea
- Le Sserafim becomes house ambassadors for Louis Vuitton
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- [Herald Interview] Dyson engineer stresses potential of Korean hair care market
- Live music festival Block Party to return to Haebangchon
- [Book Review] 'The Korean Wave in a Post
- SK invests in US data specialist Glassdome
- ONF hopes to open new chapter upon return from military service
- Jarasum Jazz Fest to kick off Friday
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- Sunmi to return with new digital single ‘Stranger’
- Hyundai Ioniq 7 may start production in July next year
- [Our Museums] Journey to the Paleolithic era at Jeongok Prehistory Museum
- Samsung chief explores new growth drivers in Middle East
- Blackpink's Jennie to drop new solo single on Oct. 6