Revamped Genesis GV80 and first coupe sibling unveiled
简介Hyundai Motor Group on Tuesday unveiled the updates to its high-end brand Genesis’ sport utility veh ...
Hyundai Motor Group on Tuesday unveiled the updates to its high-end brand Genesis’ sport utility vehicles, the GV80 and GV80 Coupe, in Korea.
“Our latest design masterpieces -- the new GV80 and GV80 coupe -- will play a key role in further establishing Genesis as a truly original Korean luxury brand,” said Graeme Russell, Genesis chief brand officer, during a press conference in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province.
“Building upon our foundation here in Korea, our global momentum is growing stronger. In only eight years, we have launched a complete lineup of sedans and SUVs and established a presence in 17 markets around the world, with nearly 60 Genesis experience spaces across all regions,” he added.
The brand’s first flagship SUV GV80 has been given a facelift after three years and nine months, with upgrades to its design and convenience features, according to Ahn Se-jin, director of the Genesis Project 2.
The car’s double-meshed radiator grille, which was added to the Genesis’ signature crest grille, boasts a more elegant image compared to the previous model. The headlamp adopted a cutting-edge Micro Lens Array technology, which was used in the G90 sedan.
Presenting simplicity in the driver’s seat, the car has a 27-inch OLED wide display that combines the cluster and dashboard for the first time. Instead of using physical buttons, the models' Audio, Video, Navigation or AVN keyboard and controller panel both adopted touchscreen controls.
In response to customer feedback, the GV80 allows for separate air conditioning controls for the first, second and third rows. It also reduces road noise during driving by using 22-inch sound absorbing tires.
South Korea, the United States and Japan established a trilateral communication hotline, a senior Se ...
Seoul beckons local and global esports fans with esports-friendly attractions during the annual Leag ...
You could say Joe Cristalli tweeted his role as an executive producer and co-showrunner on the new “ ...
- [New in Korean] Ancient Korean mummy unearthed in Irish peatland
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
- Opposition head pleads for support in ‘fight against Yoon dictatorship’
- Russian top diplomat to visit NK, accuses US of fueling tensions on Korean Peninsula
- LG Chem pivots to LFP with Huayou for Morocco plant
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Korean history remains virtually unknown abroad
- BTS' Suga begins military service
- [Herald Interview] Jung Soo
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
- USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier to arrive in Busan this week
- [HIT Forum] 'Korea ready to become aerospace powerhouse'
- Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
- Multinational criminal ring arrested for smuggling meth in bulk into South Korea
- [Today’s K
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- 윤 대통령 “중동 리스크 대응, 민생에 전력 다해야”
- 민주당 개표 초반부터 환호성…김태우 캠프엔 적막 가득했다
- 강서구청장 12시 투표율 11.4%…직전 지선보다 2.9%p 낮아
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival